Accepting and rejecting complaints and proposals
- Anyone can submit a complaint or suggestion (Hereinafter referred to as "the request" ), provided that it is within the scope of the CREDIT HOURS®
- When submitting your application, please state the purpose of the application, describe what you expect to achieve and, where possible, provide the exact details relevant to the application, and attach any relevant documents.
- Complaints are submitted within two weeks of their occurrence, late complaints will not be considered
- Proposals are submitted at any time
- The concerned department in the center will review the application and decide on its admissibility
- When your request is accepted, a clear time frame is given for processing, and you will be notified of the date when you would be expected to receive a formal response about completing the processing of your request
- If your application is rejected, you will be notified with reasons
- In the case of complaints, if the complainant remains dissatisfied with the outcome of the procedures relating to his complaint, he may immediately submit a confirmatory complaint to the Administration.
- Any applications would be submitted more than once will not be considered
The mechanism for receiving complaints and suggestions
- The center receives your application only through this page dedicated to communication
- Your application will be registered with the name provided and contact information
- The center sorts the applications and then sends them to the concerned departments to process the application
- We will respond to you within three working days to confirm receipt of the request and set a timeframe for completion of the processing procedures
- Sometimes there will be a delay in response due to factors beyond control, but we will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
- The competent authority will follow up with the concerned department on the measures to be taken to process your request
- Then reply to you with the measures taken for processing
- The request will be closed if you are satisfied
- You can raise the case to the administration if you are not satisfied with the measures taken to process the request.